Cristina’s ByteOfFashion: Blanket Scarves

Isn’t it the best feeling to buy something, go home, and find out it’s reversible? The secret you just discovered makes you even more excited to use your item twice.

Blanket scarves are simple oversized scarfs. The cool part is that you can use this item not only as a scarf. When you first see a blanket scarf, you will notice how large it is. You’ll probably be confused and ask yourself, “How the hell do I wear this?”

These are just four popular looks that will answer your question.

Check out these sites, they may have the perfect blanket scarf for you!

Asos, Urban Outfitters, Zara, EBay

Cristina is a Journalism student at Hofstra University. She enjoys expanding her knowledge in various fields and minors in information technology, graphic design, and global studies. On her free time, she enjoys blogging about fashion and beauty and one day hopes to use her bilingual skills to contribute to the growing hispanic U.S. market. During Spring 2016, Cristina studied abroad in Europe and strongly believes in all countries learning and working together. For more of Cristina's check out her lifestyle blog, www.byteoffashion.com or follow her on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/byteoffashion/