Back to School Survival Kits!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Her Campus Nationals has just sent our chapter a new Back-to-School Survival Kit, and let me tell you, it is AWESOME! Filled chock full of goodies from our sponsors, we are excited to reciprocate and share some of the awesome stuff from these amazing brands.

In our kit, we received:

1. Chipotle BOGO cards.

The only thing better than one burrito is TWO burritos. Insta your burrito masterpieces and tag @chipotlemexicangrill!

2. Mini Luna Bars.

Chocolate dipped coconut and chocolate peppermint stick are the two new flavors that @lunabar has shared with us.

3. Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment Coupons

Literally zapping away your zits!

4. Affinitas Cupcake Panties

Okay, I cannot stress how excited I am about these new comfortable panties from @affinitasintima. And they come in the most adorable little boxes!

5. Nasty Gal Pins

We already love their clothes, so why not show off that love by pinning a Nasty Gal button to your backpack?

6. Aeropostale Gift Cards and Water Bottles.

$10 off? Can you say shopping spree?!

7. Clue Free App Downloads

Clue is the coolest new App to track your cycle and know exactly when your period is coming.

8. $5 Off European Wax Center Exfoliating Gel

We already love EWC after our awesome event with them where we got free brow waxes and now we can’t wait to check out their exfoliating gel.

9. Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleanser

This cleanser has micro beads that cleanse, tighten pores, and smooth skin. It’s like a triple threat. Thank you, @garnierusa.

10. Sweatgreen Headbands

These cute new headbands are perfect for a hardcore gym sesh. 

11. SoulCycle Free Class Passes

I literally cannot WAIT to get my sweat on at this free SoulCycle class. All of the celebrities rave about it, and look at their bodies! 

Hofstra students, stay on the lookout for Twitter giveaways (follow @HCHofstra), atrium tables, and other ways to win this awesome swag!

Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!