Andrew Fertitta ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Age: 20

Birthday: November 14th

Hometown: Born in Miami, grew up in Bayside NY

Major: Broadcast Journalism

Year of Grad: Winter of 2015

Favorite Food: Might not be my favorite but I have a serious Chipotle addiction.

Hobbies: Arguing about/talking/playing sports. Going out with friends.   And hosting My ESPN radio show, “The Weekend with Jake and Drew” every Sunday 8-10 am.

Campus Involvement: Member of WRHU.

What are you attracted to?: She has to love to laugh but not have an annoying one I can’t stand to listen to. Obviously she needs to be attractive, nice smile and spontaneity goes along way especially with making plans.

Best physical feature: I’ve been told my smile.

Best quality: A sense of humor.

Whats your idea of a perfect date? I think I would have to say courtside seats at a Knicks game followed by dinner and drinks at the Top of the Rock in Rockefeller Center.

Worst date you ever been on: None really stick out in my head as being the worst. I think of each moment/date as more of a learning experience that a person could benefit from.

Most embarrassing moment: Showing up to a Halloween party that was a week before Halloween at the wrong house. It was pouring outside and I rang the doorbell and I nearly scared a poor old lady to death in my costume.

In 10 years where do you see yourself living and doing for a living? Being a prime time sports talk show host in Miami.