7 Thing All Hofstra Girls Need

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

MZ Wallace Chelsea tote

The Chelsea Tote is the perfect everyday bag to get you around your campus. The leather handles have a drop long enough to fit comfortable over your shoulder, or you can use the detachable nylon cross-body strap for hands-free ease. Smaller items can be stored and easily accessed in the front zip pocket, three interior pockets, or even the interior cosmetic pouch. You’ll want this bag to carry all your goodies around Hofstra.

A Pack of Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

Whether you’re taking off your makeup from the day or you just need to freshen up between classes, these will surely come in handy. They’ll help you stay fresh throughout a long day.

We Were Liars Book Preview

We Were Liars is a modern, sophisticated suspense novel from New York Times bestselling author, National Book Award finalist, and Printz Award honoree E. Lockhart. Read it. And if anyone asks you how it ends, just LIE.

A Bottle of 5-Hour Energy

Having a long day? How about a boost of energy with your handy bottle of 5-Hour Energy! This will get you through those long lectures.

A Pack of Cold-Eeze Quick Melts

It’s that time of year, and everyone’s getting sick. Keep these in your tote along with a water bottle and you’ll be beating any kind of cold that comes your way!

The October Issue of People Style Watch

Bored in class, or have some time between classes? This magazine will be sure to give you some entertainment, and some style insporation!

TRESseme Wave Seafoam

TRESemmé, the #1 styling brand in the U.S., believes everyone should have access to salon innovations & the latest runway hair trends with our salon-quality, affordable hair care. The Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam is infused with Sea Kelp Extract and will create soft, natural movement for effortless, bouncy waves that are full of body and never stiff or sticky. Keep your hair cute and stylish in between classes by carrying this around in your tote!

Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.