5 Pumpkin Spice Products That Might Be Taking Pumpkin Spice Too Far

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

It’s that time of year again! The fall time and more importantly pumpkin spice season. Girls rush to Starbucks every morning before class to grab that delicious pumpkin spice latte. It seems as if pumpkin spice has become some sort of phenomenon that lots of people, especially girls, love.

While we love that latte or pastry, companies seem to have taken the pumpkin to their own advantage. Now when we go to the grocery store, all we see is everything pumpkin spice and everything nice. Things have gotten a little out of hand!

Since I went to the store the other day, I just have to share some of the most ridiculous pumpkin flavored products. Here are just a few:

1. Pumpkin Spice chips

2. Pumpkin Yogurt

3. Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows

4. Pumpkin Spice Oreos

5. Pumpkin Pie Vodka

In conclusion:

Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!