20 Laptop Stickers for the Empowered Woman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

In today’s climate, reminding ourselves and others about the importance of being empowered women is important. As college women balancing classes, homework, club commitments, internships and jobs (whew, I’m out of breath listing it all) we are busy women! We all have big dreams to be a #BossLady and live our lives as strong, empowered women. Running from commitment to commitment, you can catch us with a coffee, our phone, and of course, our trusty laptop. What better way to display our feminism and big dreams than with cute, inspirational laptop stickers? 

1. More self love.

So many people want to tear down strong women. With this little sticker, it serves as a reminder that your self-worth is all that matters. Shop it.

2. Screw beautiful.

Looks only take you so far and empowered women know it is their brain that really makes them successful. Shop it.

3. You are enough. 

You can only be yourself and no matter what anyone else says, you are worthy and you are enough. Shop it.

4. Do no harm. 

A good reminder to be kind and always do good, but take care of yourself first and don’t let yourself be taken advantage of. Shop it.

5. Nevertheless. 

Don’t ever give up on your dreams. Keep working hard and don’t let the haters get you down. As empowered, strong, young women sometimes it seems as though everyone wants us to fail. Remind yourself daily with this sticker that you can do whatever you set your mind to. Shop it.

6. Handle it.

I love this sticker because it gives me an Olivia Pope vibe. Sometimes you need to put your hair up, put on your big girl pants and just face life. Shop it.

7. Women belong in the lab. 

For the STEM major. Shop it.

8. Rosie

What more inspirational of a woman could you put on your laptop than Rosie the Riveter? Shop it.

9. Be the good.

Strong women lead with confidence and compassion. I love this sticker for being a reminder for me to take a deep breath and do the right thing always. Shop it.

10. Starbucks.  

Us young women are very busy and you can almost always catch us with Starbucks in hand! Shop it.

11. Nap queen.  

Again, when you are running from class to internships and back, sometimes a nap is ESSENTIAL to getting through the day. Shop it.

12. The future is female. 

We are doing all this work to run the world someday! Shop it

13.Girls just wanna.

TBH yeah, fundamental human rights would be nice. Shop it

14. Here’s to strong women.

A famous motivational speaker once said, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” This sticker reminds me of that often—to surround myself with strong, inspirational women and cut out toxic people from my life. Shop it.

15. Treat yoself.

You work hard enough to spoil yourself every now and then. Whether its an extra long self-care Sunday, a trip to Ulta, or a donut (or three), you deserve it! Shop it

16. What she tackles.

If you can dream it, you can do it.  Shop it.

17. A woman’s place.

For the political science major. Shop it

18. Empowered women, empower women.

As a strong woman, you attract and lift up other women. Support your fellow women and stick together!  Shop it

19. Be fearless.

As a young female entering the world, there are a lot of scary things out there. I love this sticker as a visual reminder to not let your fears hold you back from anything. Shop it.

20. Well behaved women.

Have you ever heard of a woman becoming famous because she bowed down to the patriarchy and followed the rules? No.. probably not. Change does not happen within the confines of your comfort zone. Sometimes, you have to break a few rules. Shop it

Just a Midwest girl exploring the big city.