15 Times Blair Waldorf Said What We Were All Thinking

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

She’s fashionable, she’s wise, and she’s got just the right amount of sass: Blair Waldorf is one of the ultimate role models of collegiettes all across the world. Here are 15 times when she said exactly what was on our minds as we watched her live out our fantasies on Manhattan’s Upper East Side:

When she knew the exact solution to all of our problems.

For all of those times you find yourself mid-complaint but then you realize just how good you have it.

Whether you leave Blair’s name here or replace it with your own, it’s the perfect mantra to remind yourself who really is the best during your morning pep-talks.

When someone doubts your ability to achieve your dreams, but you know that you’re a determined lady boss who won’t let anyone tell you what you can and can’t do. 

When you realize just how fabulous your life really is.

Striking gold after a long session of intense Instagram or Twitter lurking.  

Thinking about the highlight of your week that is, unfortunately, always too far away.

We all hate seeing our friends go through tough times, and this little saying is the most effective way to let them know that you love them and you’re rooting for them.  

The inner argument you have with yourself when you can’t bring yourself to put on pants, but you know you can’t get away with just tights in public.

For those days when everything falls into place, you feel like your entire life is going in the direction you want it to go and you know nothing can stop you.

When someone tries to out-shine your craziness.

For all of those 2 a.m. life crises. Or when Starbucks is closed.

When you and your friends are having a vent session, but you realize how silly it is to get caught up on the little things that ultimately have no control over you and your happiness.

Literally any time someone does something to set you off.

When you see how successful your fellow friends and collegiettes are, and you know you’re capable of nothing less.

Sarah Hanlon is a senior at Hofstra University where she is pursuing a major in journalism. She almost always has an iced coffee in her hand, and she's an avid lover of online shopping, reality TV, and New York City. When she’s not researching all things Kate Middleton or reading lifestyle blogs, you can find her binge watching The Bachelor or writing about the latest pop culture, fashion and beauty trends. After college, she hopes to make a career out of her love for TV and style in New York. Follow her on Twitter or Instagram: sarahhanlon_.
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.