A Toast To the Class of 2012

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at High Point chapter.

Tomorrow morning is the day seniors have been both waiting for and dreading: graduation.

In four short years, futures were shaped, friendships were made, and relationships were formed. If you know any seniors, you know that High Point will be losing some extraordinary people to the real world after tomorrow.

But rather than dwell on what’s lost, here’s a toast:

To all the nights spent at Liberty when you should have been in the library, all the days spent at the pool when you should have been in class, all the money spent on Cookout that should have been put towards tuition, and all the memories you made, including those that you may not remember….here’s to the best 4 years of your life.

A big congratulations to the Class of 2012! hcxo 

Christina Buttafuoco is a sophomore Communications-Journalism Major with a minor in English Writing at High Point University. She is a sister of Zeta Tau Alpha sorority, a lover of musicals, and an avid viewer of the Food Network. Christina grew up on Long Island, NY and headed down south to North Carolina during those awkward middle school years. Before she moved, her best friend ripped out pages from a fashion magazine and told her not to forget what fashion was. She didn't. Now Christina hopes to be an editor for one of those magazines one day. For now, she is so excited to bring Her Campus to HPU.