This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at High Point chapter.

Jacob Blackwell

Relationship status: Single

Hometown: Gainesville, Virginia

Major: Strategic Communications

Campus Involvement: Delta Sigma Phi brother

Nicknames: Yacob, Papito, and Jboogy

Favorite memory at High Point so far: Bid day because I got to spend the day with my new brothers and have a good time

Fun fact about yourself: I love animals, I have a bird in my dorm room now, and I used to have a dog named Bourbon

Favorite pick up line: Got any fries with that shake?

What do you look for in a girl?: Fun, outgoing, nonjudgmental, purdy, she has to know how to have a good time

Celebrity crush: Blake Lively

If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go? Africa

Perfect date: My perfect date would consist of a lady friend and I going the beach and spending the day together then going out to a nice dinner to cap the evening off

Favorite quote: Inside all of us is fear, inside all of us is hope, inside all of us is adventure and inside all of us is a wild thing…

Christina Buttafuoco is a sophomore Communications-Journalism Major with a minor in English Writing at High Point University. She is a sister of Zeta Tau Alpha sorority, a lover of musicals, and an avid viewer of the Food Network. Christina grew up on Long Island, NY and headed down south to North Carolina during those awkward middle school years. Before she moved, her best friend ripped out pages from a fashion magazine and told her not to forget what fashion was. She didn't. Now Christina hopes to be an editor for one of those magazines one day. For now, she is so excited to bring Her Campus to HPU.