Design and WIN the PERFECT Summer Vacation Bag! Announcing a Design Contest!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at High Point chapter.

I know you all can, literally, taste summer on your lips. You are over school and ready for summer vacay! To get ready, let’s put down our books for a sec and design the perfect summer bag, inspired by your dream summer break!

It’s super easy! You simply go to http://www.definemystyle.com/contests/hercampus-high-point and follow the instructions. There are 8 bag types to choose from and you can configure your bag to your exact liking. Pick the fabrics that you like (there are over 600!) and drag and drop them onto your bag. In order to be considered in the contest you MUST include the “Her Campus High Point” logo, which can be found in the “logo” tab. Enter your bag design to WIN! The winning bag will be produced and the winner gets a $50 gift card! You can enter as many bags as you want to the contest, so get started! Tell your friends!

SUBMISSIONS DUE – May 4th
VOTING BEGINS – May 5th
VOTING ENDS – May 7th
WINNER ANNOUNCED – May 8th

Here are a few pics to get you inspired:

Have fun, and good luck! Can’t wait to see all the designs! 

Christina Buttafuoco is a sophomore Communications-Journalism Major with a minor in English Writing at High Point University. She is a sister of Zeta Tau Alpha sorority, a lover of musicals, and an avid viewer of the Food Network. Christina grew up on Long Island, NY and headed down south to North Carolina during those awkward middle school years. Before she moved, her best friend ripped out pages from a fashion magazine and told her not to forget what fashion was. She didn't. Now Christina hopes to be an editor for one of those magazines one day. For now, she is so excited to bring Her Campus to HPU.