This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at High Point chapter.

Extreme Dog Enthusiast: Charlie Burton

Ambitious, funny, and a joy to have around, this week’s campus cutie has it all. Charlie Burton, a sister of Phi Mu Fraternity, can be found in the library where she works as Senior Student Assistant! On top of that she spent her time this summer interning at the Florida Repertory Theatre in Fort Myers as a costume assistant. She is a member of Alpha Psi Omega (theatre honors fraternity) and a two time winner of the Women’s and Gender Studies department’s poetry contest! There’s never a dull moment with Charlie Burton in your life, so keep an eye out for her on campus, and if you have a dog, don’t hesitate to stop and say hello.

Name: Charlotte “Charlie”  Burton

Major: International Relations Major

Minors: Women’s and Gender Studies, Theatre

Year: Junior

Hometown: San Diego, California

Relationship Status: Single Pringle

Interests/Hobbies: Dogs, theatre, feminist discourse, mozzarella sticks, Parks and Rec, Phi Mu, naps, coffee.

Fun Fact: I was born in England and have lived in England, Ireland, and Germany!

Favorite Song: I will always sing as loud as possible when “Blank Space” comes on.

Dream Date: Probably a dog date. We could go to the animal shelter together or the dog park and then get ice cream.

Female Celebrity Crush: Olivia Wilde, forever and always.

Male Celebrity Crush Actor: Adam Scott, who, fun fact, will be starring in a movie called “Krampus” this December, a horror Christmas film, so watch out for that!

Favorite Pickup Line: is Nic Cage looking for you? Because you’re a national treasure!

Qualities You Look For in a Partner: Brown eyes, blonde hair, wet nose, four paws… wait, I think I’m describing a golden retriever.

Favorite Memory at HPU Thus Far: Getting my bid to Phi Mu!

Plans for After Graduation: Get money or work for an international women’s organization

Words to Live By: “Live every week like it’s Shark Week”

Carly is a Senior at High Point University. She’s an electronic media major and is involved with tons of different activities on campus. You can catch her running around campus with a grande mocha frap in one hand and talking on her phone very loudly to her mom in the other. She frequently likes to talk about her puppy, other puppies, and cute pictures of puppies. Follow her on twitter: @CarlyNed