This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at High Point chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is freshman, Alec Yamartino. Alec is heavily involved with both the Toccatatones, an all-male acapella group, and the school’s improv club, Charcoal Pony. Alec is not just a performer though, he is also a member of the Media Fellows Program for communications majors offered to HPU students. Alec is always up for a good laugh, and while his sense of humor may be one that’s more sarcastic, after getting to know him you realize that he is just trying to keep everyone smiling and having a good time. While we may have only known Alec for a couple weeks, getting to live right next door to him made us realize that he is a genuine guy who is always willing to help when you need something.

Name: Alec Yamartino

Major: Electronic Media Production

Year: Freshman

Hometown: Concord, Massachusetts

Relationship Status: Single

Interests/Hobbies: Singing, making art, freestyle rapping.

Fun Fact: I draw portraits of all my favorite tv and movie characters.

Favorite Song: Hiiipower- Kendrick Lamar

Dream Date: Taking a girl on the red carpet for my Oscar nomination

Female Celebrity Crush: Emilia Clarke… oh my god.

Favorite Male Actor: Tom Hardy

Favorite Pickup Line: Wanna go to prime? ;)

Qualities You Look For in a Girl: What’s the opposite of jealous? Cause that’s a quality I look for. Also a good sense of humor. 

Favorite Memory at HPU Thus Far: Singing with the Toccatatones

Plans for After Graduation: Makin’ movies

Words to Live By: Don’t take yourself so seriously.

Erika Esterline is a freshman at High Point University. Her major is communications, currently with a concentration in journalim and she is also minoring in graphic design. On campus she writes for the school newspaper, the Campus Chronicle, helps with HPU News and is part of the Media Fellows Program. When she's not doing school work you can find her binge watching Netflix with her suitemates or hiding out in the editing suites playing on inDesign.  
Veronica Fulton is a freshman at High Point University. She is studying Communications, with a concentration in Electronic Media Productions and a minor in Theater. Veronica plans on directing TV or Film someday, but her end goal is to direct a Broadway musical. Veronica is very involved on campus, she is a Media Fellow, she writes and takes photos for the Campus Chronicle, and is in the National Broadcasting Society. You could probably find Veronica with a coffee in her hands and netflix on her mind. 
Mollie McKinley is currently a rising junior at High Point University in High Point, North Carolina, where she studies English Literature with a double minor in communications and women and gender studies. Mollie is a proud sister of Alpha Gamma Delta, a High Point University swimmer, and serves as a campus correspondent for High Point's chapter of Her Campus. She works as a Writing Tutor for HPU's Writing Center, and has a love for dogs, creative writing, poetry, netflix and music. Mollie's biggest aspiration is to work as a humor writer for Buzzfeed, or for any online media, really. Mollie is a strong supporter of gender equality and loving yourself, although it can be hard a majority of the time. Mollie is originially from West Virginia with an endless passion for the outdoors, and really awesome hikes.