sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Brant Brattiston: High Point Hockey Star

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at High Point chapter.

Name: Brant Brattiston 

Year: Freshman

Major: Business Administration

Home State: Connecticut 

Zodiac Sign: I am a Taurus, but let it be known that I don’t really support horoscopes

Hobbies: Listening to music, writing music, playing the piano, hockey, lifting, skiing, and men’s fashion

Favorite Food: lobster & steak, preferably together

Favorite Dessert: French vanilla ice cream with maple syrup 

Three Words That Describe You: fatherly, outrageous, charismatic  

Favorite Movie: Saving Private Ryan

Favorite Place In The World: Nantucket Island! I was named after the lighthouse on the Island; it’s where my parents were married. I spend my summers there. 

Are you involved in any clubs or activities? Club hockey

What’s the soundtrack to your life? Anything by Vampire Weekend

What’s something most people don’t know about you? I am musically talented

What’s your biggest pet peeve? I don’t think I have any pet peeves; I am a very tolerant person…but I do hate it when people talk to me before I finish my morning coffee. 

What’s your biggest turn off? Bad breath 

Favorite Pick-Up Line: I usually just tell them that I play club hockey and then I wink at them and good night Jim Kite…

What’s your current relationship status? Single

Sassy, optimistic, and a little bit darling || Founder of thequirkyconservative.com
Mollie McKinley is currently a rising junior at High Point University in High Point, North Carolina, where she studies English Literature with a double minor in communications and women and gender studies. Mollie is a proud sister of Alpha Gamma Delta, a High Point University swimmer, and serves as a campus correspondent for High Point's chapter of Her Campus. She works as a Writing Tutor for HPU's Writing Center, and has a love for dogs, creative writing, poetry, netflix and music. Mollie's biggest aspiration is to work as a humor writer for Buzzfeed, or for any online media, really. Mollie is a strong supporter of gender equality and loving yourself, although it can be hard a majority of the time. Mollie is originially from West Virginia with an endless passion for the outdoors, and really awesome hikes.