This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

Welcome back HerCampus Helsinki writers and readers! It’s time for a new Fall semester and we are very excited with our content for the upcoming year.

This term, Her Campus at Helsinki will continue to publish articles about culture, history, feminism, beauty, health, trends, current affairs, relationships, and many more topics!

A new semester means new beginnings, including new exciting prospects, and we are happy to welcome a new Campus Correspondent Maria Printezi. 

Be sure to keep yourself informed and properly entertained by following us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram, where we will regularly post links to our most current articles.

If you are interested in joining us here at HCH, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail hc.helsinki@hercampus.com. We are always looking for enthusiastic writers, photographers and social media contributors to join our team!

We hope that the semester ahead of us will be the best one yet!

Stay tuned!

HCXO,

Diana & Maria

An English major in University of Helsinki who adores culture's most valuable and beautiful subjects like literature and art.