This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

Now that we are almost in the middle of our semester, I guess we are in desperate need of some time off. To get our minds away from upcoming exams and deadlines, I listed three TV shows for re-watch. However, this time it’s going to be a spicy drama edition from Netflix.

1. Bridgertons

This historical series revolves around the powerful Bridgerton family in competitive England’s Regency era, where young marriageable ladies and gentlemen are presented for the first time. During the so-called social season, young people are trying to find a perfect match to marry. The series is all about love, kinship, and absolutely beautiful ball dresses.

2. Emily in Paris

This story is about an ambitious young lady named Emily from Chicago, who came to Paris after her dream job. As a marketing specialist with an “American point of view,” she has a hard time adapting to a totally unfamiliar French culture. However, her new friends are helping her out with navigating her new European lifestyle. Romantic relationships, beautiful Parisian views, and French accents are adding some extra spice.

3. Sex Education

Sex Education was an absolute banger when it first came out in 2019. It is a story about inexperienced high-school student Otis (whose mom is a sex and couple therapist), who set up an underground sex therapy clinic at school with his brave and rebellious friend Maeve. Their anonymous clinic gets extremely popular among other students, who are battling with their sex-related questions on their own. Even though the show is hilarious, it raises important questions and is definitely worth watching.

Check out articles written by the talented Guest Writers at HC Helsinki!