Thank You and Happy Holidays!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

2016 is almost over and it’s time to take a break from responsibilities and course work for a few weeks. Her Campus at Helsinki will resume its normal publishing schedule in January. 

What a year 2016 was! Many changes have taken place, not just in the world, but here at our university as well. Sometimes, it was hard to stay positive. For Her Campus at Helsinki, however, it’s been a great year: We managed to stay on the Pink level, meaning that our work continues to rank in the top 20% of all Her Campus chapters in the world. This would not have been possible without the hard work and effort that all of our team members have put into making our chapter even better. Thank you all for that! 

And thank you to all of you our readers, as well. We hope you’ve enjoyed our content this year and hopefully you’ll stay with us in the new year when we try to outdo ourselves and bring you even better and more interesting articles to read!

You’ve all deserved a good break, so relax in any way you see fit. Recharge your batteries and prepare mentally and physically for the year to come. Most importantly, don’t forget to eat loads and loads of chocolate!

See you next year!

A 28-year-old Global Politics major and former Campus Correspondent. International and national politics, current affairs, feminism, and societal and political issues fascinate me. Other than dreaming of one day travelling the whole world, I drink loads of cappuccino, eat too many cakes, and try to find the time to read more books. My guilty pleasure: American Late Night Shows.