Quick Tips: 4 Things to Do on a Lazy Saturday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

Have a light read

Put aside all the literature you have to read for work or studies and have a light refreshing read! From fiction, non-fiction and poetry to magazines and blogs, make sure you find something that will make you feel relaxed, inspired and a bit dreamy. Find a cozy spot and enjoy the read!

Watch a movie

What could be better than watching your favorite film or TV series? Invite your close friends, get some snacks and relish the atmosphere. And if you’re having a hard time finding what to watch, check out our top 4 TV series.

Take a bath

If constantly taking a shower seems like a nightmare, then pamper yourself with a bubble bath. Grab a magazine, light some candles and put nice music. Don’t forget to apply face and hair masks. Get a good rest after working hard all week. You deserve it!   

Go out

Just get dressed and go for a walk, for a coffee, to a bar, alone or with your friends. Feel the fresh air and breath!

Photos taken from Unsplash

Helsinki-based, Anna is an MA graduate in English Philology, an inspirational corporate English trainer at goFluent professional training language school, and a former Campus Correspondent/writer/social media manager at HC Helsinki. When Anna is not teaching and running her language blog @annalina.eng , she can usually be found practicing chillout Hatha yoga and dancing energetic Zumba.