freestocks ChaY8166imQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks ChaY8166imQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Must-try Cute and Pink Valentine’s Day Makeup Look

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

Here is a sweet and romantic look that will make you look as cute as a cupcake.

Start by doing your makeup base. Keep it light and simple. Your skin doesn’t have to look surreal, I think it’s nice to see imperfections. 

Use a dusty pink eye shadow all over you lids. This will make you look starry-eyed. Take a brown kohl pencil and tightline your eyes. Tightlining will give an illusion of a fuller looking lash line. 

Next, take a brown or taupe eye shadow and with a small brush and paint a line on your upper lid, starting from the middle of your eyes. Thicken the line as you go towards the outer corner and wing it up. 

Take a brown kohl pencil and massage it onto the roots of the lashes, mainly at the outer corner. Slightly wing it at the outer corners. This will intensify the look. Add mascara. 

Using a vintage rose or nude lip liner, line your lips. Then color inside the liner. Apply a soft pink lipstick on top. I think this makes your lips look super sweet, like candy.

Finish with a peachy pink blush to make your cheeks look rosy. 

Remember to have fun! If all else fails, just smile, and you will always look beautiful. 

Happy Valentine’s Day! <3

Helsinki Contributor