HC Helsinki: September in Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

September has been very busy at the university: parties, bonding events and infos have been organized left and right! Here’s a look at few of the things from the past month.

Orientation week started the semester, and everyone got to meet new people as well as experience the different events that student organizations organize for their members.

SUB’s Amazing Race got people up and moving (as it should!) and from there on, there has been so much to do and to see!

Some of the HC Helsinki staff went to see how the Universities of Applied Sciences in Helsinki party: students from Metropolia, Laurea and other school gathered to Suomenlinna to spend one of the last summer days in the beautiful nature of the island.Yours truly also got to visit the ArtHelsinki 2014 art fair in Messukeskus which was a fabulous experience!

Tonight will also give SUB members a wonderful opportunity to do some singing and dancing: the annual freshmen’s academic dinner party starts tonight at 6 p.m. and I hope to see as many of you as possible there! 

An English philology major with a passion for reading and writing. I also like photography and wish I was better at it. If you're a fan of Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Charmed or Buffy, we already have something in common.