This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

So, spring is coming to an end and it is almost summer! It is also time for us at HER Campus Helsinki to start our well-earned summer break! We’ll be back first thing in the autumn at the beginning of the new semester with lots and lots of interesting articles for all of you! I would like to thank all of the amazing contributors of HER Campus Helsinki for all your hard work this spring. You have been a joy to work with and reading your articles has been a blast. Thank you, also, for everyone who has read our articles; we hope you have enjoyed them and come back in the autumn for more!

I would like to wish everyone a sunny and relaxing summer! Also, if you’d be interested in joining our team in the autumn, do not hesitate to contact us at hc.helsinki@hercampus.com!

Once more, thank you everyone and see you in a few months!

HCXO

Lotta Nieminen

Helsinki '24

I study social science and when I don't I really like to look at butterflies, take naps and think about how I'm going to make the world a better place some day.