This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

On July 24th-25th I decided to put my hipster clothes on and head to H2Ö festival that was held in the old dockyard milieu of Turku. Performing there were a bunch of alternative bands diversing from punk to electro pop, but the festival was also filled with multi-artistic program such as installations, work-shops and street art.

The industrial-romantic setting was absolutely gorgeous and the producers had really made the most of it.

Even if you didn’t know most of the artists, there was definitely something for every taste. Mirel Wagner made her audience go in a trance with her hypnotic songs performed quietly by only her and her guitar.

If, on the other hand, you wanted to let just a little bit more loose, Saturday was kicked off by Aino Venna who obviously had a blast on stage.

And if you were at the right place at the right time, you could even see a dancing bear and scratch him behind the ear!

Photo by Aake Kinnunen

Finally we danced the night away with Aavikko.

An English Philology major and a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Helsinki. In addition to Her Campus, I love good food, travelling, politics and cute dresses. My real passion is cookbooks, which I own way too many, and some day I would love to write one myself.