danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Pirita Tuikka

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

Major: Sociology

Year: Second

Hometown: Helsinki

Relationship Status: Single

Interests: I like to laugh at silly sitcoms and along with my friends, jog and plan to get some new hobbies. But as they say: well-planned is not done at all!

How do you like your hamburger?

The best hamburger I’ve eaten was homemade with crispy chicken.Why you study what you study?

That’s a hard question. Basically I became interested in studying sociology in upper secondary school when I was wondering what to do after that. I had no idea what sociology was and I was curious to find out more.How would other people describe you in one word?

I asked my friends this and they said that I am humorous in a very original way.Who would play you in a movie and what genre would the movie be?

That would definitely be some B-class comedy played by Jennifer Anniston. She is great in that genre and I love her hairstyle. Actually I’m copying it right now.What do you wait most in the future?

Ooh, that is hard question.. Well, I wait to find my own way of doing things I like.What is the best thing of being collegiette? And the worst?

I don’t know if you are referring my gender or being student in university in general but when I gave some thought to this question, something that happened to me at work came to my mind. I work at gas station and I had this nasty client who told me I’m incompetent. In that situation only thing I could think of was that I am not skilled in that field of life and I’m perfectly fine being incompetent as a gas station clerk. The academic world is my place. So the best and the worst thing about being a university student is having very little to give when it comes to manual labour.What is your way to manage stress?

I am a person who doesn’t need that much order in my life. I don’t have any particular thing I do when I feel stressed. I just do whatever I feel to be the best way to reduce stress in that moment.

What’s the best advice you’ve ever gotten?

I’m not into quotes but there’s one that has really affected in my life. “Never regret anything that has made you smile even once.”