This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

Have you ever been in a situation where your moisturizer is almost done, your mascara is all dried up or you could use a new lipstick, but you simply CANNOT spend what little money you have on restocking only one product — since, c’mon, a girl needs all three, and every single expense needs to be carefully budgeted… Sound familiar?

Well, well, well… Have I got some news for you! The LookFantastic BeautyBox came into my life during the fall of 2019, when I was running out of moisturizer and mascara, and trying to figure out a painless way to decide on what to buy.

Look Fantastic is Europe’s No1 beauty retailer with a range of 22,000 beauty products in stock! Including brands like Rituals, Elemis, Madara, MAC, Korres, Ecooking, Ivy Aia etc. You can decide on a subscription plan that works for you, with options from 1, 3, 6 or 12 month subscription. I myself chose the 12-month subscription, which means that with a monthly fee of 15,50€, I get a box with 6 products (full and/or travel size) that retail for over 80€ each month! This beauty box is literally as high value for money as it can get! Plus, it’s always exciting to unbox thwe mystery box, or wonder what’s inside the next month’s box, so it pretty much feels like Christmas all year round! And who doesn’t like Christmas? 

As I mentioned earlier, I’ve been a subscriber for almost a year now and I CANNOT recommend this enough!

So far, I have been receiving day creams, night creams, serums, cleansers, scrubs, rollers, hair products, face masks, foot masks, oils, shower gels, brushes, make up, perfumes… So much goodness! The LookFantastic beauty box has brought so many great new products to my attention, and with ongoing discounts on the LookFantastic site, the option of restocking on a new favourite product is very easy and cheeeeap! As I mentioned, the box includes 6 products that vary according to the theme of the box. For example, once the theme was VEGAN and the whole box was packed with vegan friendly creams and make up! Although, the content of the box is always unknown prior to the unboxing (well, you can always get sneak peeks online, but why spoil the fun?), I have found that products that I use daily, such as day cream, night cream and serums, generally last until the next similar product arrives. And I have a beautiful backstock collection of goodies to enjoy!

At this point, I think it’s also well worth mentioning that so far, I haven’t gotten the same product twice, which was something that was in the back of mind when I started my subscription. So big CUDOS for that! Another super-duper important piece of information about the BeautyBox is that ALL products are cruelty free and there have been occasions where the whole content of the box is vegan friendly, as I mentioned earlier.

Suffice to say, I highly recommend you give this BeautyBox a try! Oh, and I kept the most important piece of information for last… Student’s, listen up!

When subscribed, you get your own referential code to share with friends and family and when they buy something through your code,THEY get an extra -25% discount and YOU get a 10€ reward on your LookFantastic account which you can use as you please! Feel free to use my refential code for future purchases :)

Also, FRANK and LookFantastic offer students a -22% discount for online purchases as well! Can I hear an amen? Click on the link, and start feeling – and looking! – fabulous, on a budget. Whoop whoop!

Frank LookFantastic 

Maria Printezi

Helsinki '24

I am a student of English Philology and Linguistics at the University of Helsinki.
Helsinki Contributor