6 Essentials for a Weekend Getaway

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

The Spring Break Survival Kit is here and it has everything you need for a perfect Easter weekend getaway!

1. What would a weekend getaway be without a fashionable tote big enough to carry all your essentials plus more? This Vera Bradley Ella tote is a perfect travel companion for any weekend trip!

2. When your travelling, you probably don’t want to carry your whole wallet with you but take just the essentials. These Vera Bradley Zip ID Cases are perfect for weekend trips as they won’t take much space from your evening bag but will still fit all the cards you need, plus some cash and keys.

3. Multi-way is the way to go when your travelling light. These Brappz Straps can be worn with bras, swimwear or tank tops and you could even use them as cool shoelaces or jewellery!

4. Don’t forget your make-up either! Try this Milani waterproof eyeliner that will stay put for the whole night out. 

5. If your taking your trip to somewhere warm, it’s important to stay hydrated. Pack with you a beautiful Her Campus tumbler that will be perfect for both your morning latte and your post-beach soda and will brighten up any day.

6. Last but not least, don’t forget to take a pen for writing down all your new experiences in your travel diary. It even has a maze to solve for those moments your battling a writer’s block!

If you want a chance to win an amazing care package full of our favorite goodies from this and previous Survival Kits, go check out our Facebook Spring Giveaway!

An English Philology major and a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Helsinki. In addition to Her Campus, I love good food, travelling, politics and cute dresses. My real passion is cookbooks, which I own way too many, and some day I would love to write one myself.