brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Female Influencers to Follow on Instagram This Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

These women are all inspiring and going for their dreams with passion and positivity. Also, all of these females have their own YouTube channel where you can learn more from them. Of course, there are many more amazing women that could be on this list, but these are the picks from my Instagram feed that I’d like to share with you! 

Mimi Ikonn

Mimi Ikonn is an entrepreneur and positive mindset advocate, who also promotes zero waste living and conscious living. She is married to Alex Ikonn and has a sweet daughter Alexa Love, who you can also adore in her Instagram. She is truly an inspiration and a female to follow! 

Amy Purdy

Amy Purdy is a para-snowboarder and has won three medals in Paralympics. She is also a motivational speaker, an actress, an author and a model. Her sparkling eyes and positive attitude in life despite all challenging hardships tell that she is stronger than ever! Such a powerful female! 

Jasmin Lipska

Jasmin Lipska’s Instagram content is all about body positivity and positive mindset, as well as her many solo-travels. Her happy and encouraging posts and stories makes you feel like you are her dear friend. Her beautiful and wise soul really touches and inspires you to look at your body as a beautiful and unique gift! 

Miisa Rotola-Pukkila

Miisa Rotola-Pukkila is a Finnish female sharing her style and life in her Instagram posts. She shares her delicious recipes and funny content made together with her boyfriend Tomas Grekov. Her Instagram stories are very relatable, and it feels like talking to your friend. Her hardworking attitude and humbleness inspire you to work towards your dreams! 

And there you have it! If you just find out about these amazing women, go follow them on Instagram and get inspired. 

I am studying theology in the University of Helsinki. My interests vary from Asian culture to spirituality and self growth. I hope I can share the stories, people and new thoughts about the world and write enjoyable articles.
Helsinki Contributor