This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

Nowadays, a lot of people are spending time on YouTube, and I am one of them.  According to the statistics conducted by Google, 

• YouTube gets over 30 million visitors per day
  • In total, people watch over 1 billion hours of YouTube videos a day, more than Netflix and Facebook videos combined

That is a big wow, right?

Since anyone can post a video with their phone, there are tons of varieties when it comes to genres. 

In this article, I would like to recommend 3 YouTubers who post life-style-themed videos, which might inspire you. 

Hope you’ll enjoy!

1. Zoella  

The first YouTuber I would like to recommend you to watch is Zoella. Some of you might already know her since she is currently one of the most famous YouTubers and influencers in the world. 

Though she does not post that often, I think she expresses herself without lies. She does not pretend to be a different person to showcase only the good aspects of her life, but more. She posts videos we can also connect with. 

I think you can get great wellbeing tips from her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Here is a link to her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zoella/?hl=ja    

2. Jenn Im  

The second YouTuber is Jenn Im. She is a Korean American YouTuber who has hit more than 2 million subscribers on her own channel.

Her parents are from Korea, but she was born and raised in the US. Her videos are about lifestyle, fashion, makeup tutorials, and so on. Also, she launched her own fashion brand “Eggie”, and her videos’ quality and design are absolutely amazing.

She is very cheerful and energetic, but she faced a lot of difficulties such as being bullied and the complex about her appearance. She shares those experiences in her videos, which we can easily connect with.  Also, she uploads weekly vlogs where you can follow life in the States. Check her out!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Here is a link to her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/imjennim/?hl=ja        

3. Rohini Elyse

Last but not least, I would like to share Rohini Elyse.  She also uploads videos about lifestyle, beauty, and fashion with her great sense of humor. She is also from the States, but what is unique to her channel is that she also shares insights about young marriage. She was married at a young age and talks about all the struggles of it. If you are more interested in relationship tips and those kinds of things, you should definitely check her videos!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Here is a link to her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rohinielyse/?hl=ja

So those are 3 YouTubers who you might be able to gain some tips for wellbeing from. Hope you enjoyed!

Kana Kinoshita

Helsinki '20

Japanee exchange student of faculty of Social Science at the University of Helsinki.
Helsinki Contributor