A Ranking of the Hottest U.S. Presidents

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

In honor of Presidents’ Day, let’s all take a moment to appreciate the good each president has contributed to the United States of America. Aside from the policitcal knowledge that has skyrocketed our country into an admirable democracy, these presidents have other admirable qualities. To the ten presidents that have made it on this list, we salute you. 

5) George Washington 

This list would be incomplete without acknowledging the O.G. man of the house. No one can pull off a powdered-white wig like Washington. 

4) Ulysses S. Grant

Former President Grant was rocking a full beard before it became a huge trend. Plus, he had all the manliness to back his beard by leading the Union to victory in the Civil War. 

3) James Monroe

The 5th President of the United States had a jaw so chiseled that even a musket ball to the shoulder couldn’t stop him in the Battle of Trenton.

2) Barack Obama

The current president has a smile so emmaculate he could shut down entire crowds by flashing it. You know what they say, once you go black, you never go back. 

1) John F. Kennedy 

Obviously JFK tops the list. I mean, look at that smile and those shades? Model or president, this is the biggest question of them all. No wonder he had Marilyn Monroe. 

Sammi Baum is a 21 year old journalist working to inspire the masses with her words. Baum is Taiwanese-German, a journalism major with an emphasis in English and Italian, a curvy women advocate, a gamer girl, and a low-key fashionista. Currently, she is a junior at the University of Hawaii.