My Top 10 TWICE Songs In No Particular Order

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

Mostly everyone who is into K-pop has heard of the famous nine-member girl group TWICE. Several of their songs like “The Feels” and “Alcohol Free,” have made their way into the world of TikTok songs that many people and Onces (what TWICE fans are referred to as) dance to. So, in honor of their 4th World Tour ‘III’ that I will be attending, I thought it would be a fun idea to share my top 10 favorite TWICE songs with you!

1. “Signal”

This is a very controversial pick considering that many Onces did not like this song when it first came out. Many Onces quarrel with this song because the chorus is too repetitive and the structure of the song does not flow well. Personally, I love the song as is and always dance to it whenever it pops up on my playlist.

2. “Cry For Me”

“Cry For Me” is the song that I play when I feel very vengeful or want a motivating ‘bad b*tch’ song. This is the song that I would recommend playing after you see your ex-lover or other half get with someone new, despite wronging you in the past. Not to mention that all of the girls’ vocals really shine in this song.

3. “Moonlight”

Every TWICE fan that I know and have met absolutely loves “Moonlight.” The vibes that this song radiates just makes me feel so bubbly and gives me the urge to get up and dance.

4. “Baby Blue Love”

Every time this song pops up on my playlist I make sure to scream the chorus as loud as I can. The song in general is super catchy and is another one of their songs that can make anyone move to the beat.

5. “Breakthrough”

This is one of their Japanese songs, and I must say that it hits absolutely hard in the chorus. Many of their Japanese songs are very catchy, but this has got to be my favorite next to “Kura Kura”.

6. “rewind”

Though this is part of their newer songs from their Formula of Love album, it has made this list since the vocals in “Rewind” literally sounds like heaven to my ears. The overall flow of the song is easy going and catchy.

7. “TT”

I know many consider “TT” to be overplayed, but as much as I listen to this song, it never seems to get old. This song is one of TWICE’s older songs, when their choreography was not as difficult and catered towards more simple, easy, and catchy moves that fans can easily learn. I love “TT”’s dance as it is very memorable and cute.

8. “I Can’t Stop Me”

This song is one of TWICE’S most famous songs, but the entire song is very catchy and upbeat. The choreography to “I Can’t Stop Me” is very fun and exciting to perform, and every time the song comes on, my cousins and I dance to its chorus

9. “Thank you, Family”

Another one of their Japanese songs, this song never fails to make me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside, as the message of this song is very heartwarming.

10. “Oxygen”

Although the pre-chorus and chorus are both a bit repetitive like many other TWICE songs, this one has grown on me to become one of my favorites.

I love all of TWICE’s songs, but these are just my current top 10 as my list fluctuates and depends on the type of mood I am in!

Chloe

Hawaii '25

Chloe currently attends the University of Hawai'i at Manoa, and she is majoring in Secondary Education English. In her free time, she likes to play video games like League of Legends and Genshin Impact while also listening to k-pop.