This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

I grew up watching Disney Channel. It had the best shows – Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Wizards of Waverly Place. But when October came around? I was practically glued to the TV. Disney Channel in October was something else. We had Monstober, “Calling All The Monsters” by China Anne McClain, and reruns of iconic Halloween episodes. Every October I love to forget about midterms for a night and watch my favorite Disney Halloween episodes, because we all have a little kid left in us that deserves attention.

There are a lot of Disney Channel Halloween episodes to watch (some good, some not so good), but don’t worry, I’m here to help. I’ve rounded up my top five Disney Channel Halloween episodes in order so you can get nostalgic with me!

The Suite Life Of Zack & Cody: “The Ghost In Suite 613” (Season 1, Episode 19)

The fan favorite and scariest Halloween episode, no doubt about it. In this episode, we’re told about the tale of a ghost haunting suite 613, and the twins have a little competition to see who can stay in 613 the longest at night. They bring along some of their Tipton friends, which ends in Esteban becoming possessed by the ghost. I was not prepared for Disney to do that and honestly, this is the only episode I’ve ever been grateful to have a laughing track.

Hannah Montana: “Torn Between Two Hannahs” (Season 1, Episode 17)

I have vivid memories of this one, but mostly because of Miley’s evil cousin, LuAnn. I’ve never been a fan of the whole ‘evil identical twin’ plot, but I actually really enjoy this episode. LuAnn, your typical country girl-next-door, is visiting Miley, and we quickly learn she’s the complete opposite and wants to reveal that Miley is Hannah Montana. We see some tricks, costumes, and the iconic Jackson and Robbie duo in action.

Good Luck Charlie, Scary Had A Little Lamb (Season 2, Episode 25)

Growing up I always saw Good Luck Charlie as the underdog of Disney, but I’ll be honest, I actually really enjoyed this episode. You get a mix of everything: Teddy gets sweet revenge on their neighbor who tricked her and Charlie while trick-or-treating. Mrs. Dabney also gets some revenge on Gabe by making him protect her house, and we see PJ try out a new look to impress his girlfriend – goth.

That’s So Raven: “Don’t Have A Cow” (Season 2, Episode 2)

Staying close to the premise of That’s So Raven episodes, this episode is unhinged. But that’s why we love it. Raven and Chelsea try out wishing spells from Raven’s grandmother’s spell book and transform into cows – out of everything possible. We see them slowly transform from humans to cows in this legendary episode. Can I say it was utterly crazy?

Wizards Of Waverly Place: “Halloween” (Season 3, Episode 2)

WOWP is one of my favorite Disney shows, but they did lack a little in their Halloween episodes. In this episode, we see the very lame Russo Family Haunted House finally get a magical upgrade from Alex. Dedicated to proving the Waverly Place Merchants Association wrong, she finds some monsters from the wizarding world to be scarers, but as you expect, it doesn’t go according to plan.

Let’s not forget the iconic COSTUME shirt from Alex. She always served looks.

I’ve always said this and I’ll say it again: I’m so happy I grew up in this time period. Nothing hits like Disney Channel circa 2000’s. Truly.