Last Minute DIY Halloween Decorations

Don’t want to spend a lot of money on Halloween decorations, but you still want be festive? Here are 7 cheap DIY Halloween Decorations that you can try out before your Halloween party kicks off this Tuesday! 

1. Egg Carton/Construction Paper Bats​

Just fold them in half, draw half the shape of a bat, cut it out, and BOOM! You have a spooky wall decoration for your living room. 

Materials:

• Egg Carton

• Black Paint

• Scissors

Or

• Black Construction Paper

• Scissors

• Tape

2. Pebble Monsters

Looking for something a bit more giggly than creepy? This little monsters are perfect for you! 

Materials:

• Pebbles

• Paint

• Googly Eyes

3. Ghost Milk Jugs

No time to carve a pumpkin? Want a little holiday light for your bathroom? These ghostly fixtures are great for you! 

Materials:

• Milk Jugs

• Sharpie

• LED Lights

4. Bloody Footprints

This one is real easy; just take a bit of a messy walk! 

Materials:

• Red Paint

• White Carpet (Optional)

5. Jack-O-Lanterns

It'd be silly if we left out a Halloween classic! Make sure you give it your best shot and watch out for the Pumpkin King! 

Materials:

• Pumpkin

• Candle

• Knife

• Spoon

6. Window Silhouettes

Just like the bats: draw the design you want and carefully cut them out. Tape them all over the windows and halls for a bit of a artistic feel! 

Materials:

• Black Construction Paper

• Scissors

• Tape

7. Glowing Eyes

Go ahead and just start hacking away! Once you have a hole for the eyes, slide the glowsticks in the roll; now you have some creepy eyes to stare at your trick'r treaters! 

Materials:

• Cardboard Toilet Paper Roll

• Glow sticks

• Scissors

Last minute decorations can be the most stressful, but these will be sure to spook up the place quickly! Not to mention, they won't scare your wallet. Happy Haunting!