mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Keeping Up with Campus Road Fashion: Bikinis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

Summer is one month around the corner and with all the hecticness of school, it’s easy to forget about the most important aspect of summer: bikini fashion. Thank goodness UH has a boutique right under our noses loaded with a plethora of new fashions for the upcoming season. 

Check out the above bikini in a peacock print for something different and unseen on the beaches of Oahu. Make sure to snag a pair of sunglasses and a gold watch – because who doesn’t want to be seen on the beach? 

This neon lined, leopard print bikini offers excellent support and coverage. The straps are removeable, so those messy strap tanlines won’t be a problem!

Mixed patterns are always a must if done correctly, and this green bikini does it oh-so-well! Black straps makes accessorizing easy: try black sunglasses, black flip-flops, and extra dark tanning oil! 

Lastly, what would a bikini be without the proper coverup? These cute, flowy shorts are all the rage because they fit and flatter every girl, are super comfortable, and affordable! They’re flying off the shelves though, ladies, so stop in quick before your next class! 

Sammi Baum is a 21 year old journalist working to inspire the masses with her words. Baum is Taiwanese-German, a journalism major with an emphasis in English and Italian, a curvy women advocate, a gamer girl, and a low-key fashionista. Currently, she is a junior at the University of Hawaii.