Go to Nail Polish that will never fail you!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

Most times the right nail polish can go with any look. Here are some classics and some new colors that you must have! 

You can never go wrong with a white nail polish. It’s classy, bold, and goes with everything! It puts any twist to your wardrobe when you have white nails!

But if you want to go even bolder try an off white or almost white color. For example this color by Essie, “Find me an Oassis” has a hint of blue to it. It is a very unique color yet still classy.

Black is usually used as a color to sport an urban,spohiticated look. Just like a white nail polish, black can go with anything but gives a look a more dramatic feel. It is very urban and gives a tough feel. 

For a differnt black nail polish look, the matte nail polish is the perfect way to go! It is eye catching and really says how fashionable you are. 

Nothing says sexy like the red nail. It is a look for all generations, that never gets old. 

Though there are so many differnt kinds of reds, one that sticks out the most is the deep, dark burgandy red. It is a color that is perfect for fall and gives a sultry look. Another Essie color we found that was perfect is called “Wicked”. 

The last color is a color that has been trending for a while. It is a type of blue that makes a statement yet still being able to be suttle enough to match any outfit. The Nails Inc. color “Baker Street” is the perfect color to reference if you’re looking for a new shade to add to your collection. It is even turning into a classic since it is such an amazing color. 

Hope that these colors will find your way into your nail polish collection. Since they are a must have and a go to if you ever can’t decide on a color. They are eye catching, unique, and will show you are a fashionista! 

Sydney Paderna Born from Oakland,CA Currently 21 years old and proud student of UH Manoa Studying Sports Psychology but fashion is my passion! Instagram: ix33sydney Tumblr: ix33sydney
Hawaii Contributor Account