This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

Type 1: Sugar Cookies

As a perfectionist and idealist, you crave a cookie that screams Christmas. What’s more fitting than sugar cookies? You can cut these out into shapes like mittens, snowflakes, Christmas trees, and more!  

Type 2: Snicker doodles

December is a busy time for everyone. With the countless parties, wish lists, and gift exchanges, taking a day off sounds nice. But this isn’t an option for you! As the helper, you’re people-pleasing, generous, and caring. So, you stuck to the simple but classic snicker doodles. These can’t go wrong!

Type 3: Christmas Wreaths 

The showstopper. Your goal was to impress all your friends during your cookie exchange- and you did! You made Christmas wreath cookies with a nice balance of festive and deliciousness. Expect to get these requested for the next party! 

Type 4: Cut and Bake Cookies

With restrictions this holiday season you might be a little withdrawn. But hey, who says that gets in the way of cut and bake cookies? Take a quick trip to the grocery store, bake these simple cookies, and you’ll have all your friends taking a stroll down memory lane. 

Type 5: Crinkle Cookies

What screams innovative but not too… crazy? How about we just go with a crinkle cookie! Everyone will be amazed at these but the attention won’t completely be on you, giving you a chance to breathe. 

Type 6: Gingerbread Cookies

As a loyalist, you want to stay committed to what a Christmas cookie truly is. How does a gingerbread cookie sound? Engaged and responsible, you take your cookie responsibilities seriously and stay up the night before the party to decorate every detail of your gingerbread figures. 

Type 7: Snowman Cookies

What can be more fun than creating sweet and melted snowman cookies? These are spontaneous and fun-loving, bringing the Christmas spirit to life. Plus, you can watch Frosty the Snowman while you make them! 

Type 8: Stained Glass Cookies

As the most dominating of all the enneagrams, you love a good challenge. So, you chose the time-consuming stained glass cookies. You can cut these into any Christmas shape and create a beautiful color that will make everyone stop to admire your (stressful) work. 

Type 9: Muddy Buddy Cookies

Want to bring a simple and peaceful cookie that nobody will argue over? Bake some love into some muddy buddy cookies. Sprinkle some powdered sugar on the top for a snow effect and you’re good to go!

Which cookie will you be bringing to the cookie exchange party?

Hawaii Contributor Account