Cards Against Humanity Bought Plots Along the Border so Trump Can’t Build His Wall (and we thought we were petty)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

Everyone has played the dirty-minded card game at one point or another. More than a sleepover favorite, Cards Against Humanity has been a highlight of party planners for years. The creators have decided to tackle a new front: specifically, the political one. They foiled the final-solution plan that Trump has been trying to enact since he assumed the POTUS office: his border wall. The vulgar game’s inventors have engineered a plan fit for the unrealistic, expensive goal.

After buying plots of land along the border, Cards Against Humanity has made it impossible for Trump’s wall to be closed. With massive gaps in the structure, Trump’s glorified wall will be unable to perform its proposed duty: to keep Hispanic immigrants out of America.

When looking to the Cards Against Humanity’s efforts to stop the wall, the company has branded their own satirical campaign as: “Cards Against Humanity Saves America”. Their purpose is as follows:

When people ask what the company was thinking or why they thought they were “saving America”, the general blanket answer from www.cardsagainsthumanitysavesamerica.com states: “injustice, lies, racism, the whole enchilada”.

Apparently, the company is completely over people pleasing and political correctness (and we could not be more thrilled).

If you are against the wall or the man who thinks he can build it, or know someone who is, I think we just found you the perfect Christmas present. 

Cover Image courtesy of https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/pri_57102559.jpg

Lena is a student at the University of Hawai'i at Mānoa. She is pursuing a Communciations degree with a focus in Digital Media, as well as dual minors in Business and English. In her free time, she loves being president of her sorority, Alpha Gamma Delta, and snorkeling on the weekends!