Campus Cutie: Ashlynn-Joy Fajayan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is senior Ashlynn-Joy Fajayan. Besides being obviously adorable, she’s got some high career ambitions. Ashlynn is Pre-Med and majoring in Biology. Just because she’s been busting her butt these last four years, doesn’t mean she doesn’t know how to have a little fun too!

What’s been your favorite part about college? Least favorite?

My favorite part has definitely been meeting so many new people and friends that I have. The hardest part about school has been finding that right balance between working hard and playing hard!

What did you do over Spring Break?

I went to Costa Rica with a Pre-Med group. We were there to set up medical clinics in local villages that didn’t have access to health facilities.

Places you might see Ashlynn:

If you go to the gym, you’ll probably spot her there at night doing some serious work; unless it’s Thursday of course, then you’ll probably see her at Tropics!

Rachel is a senior studying Business Management at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. She treads the fine line of busy colliegette and overwhelmed stress ball. She enjoys running, hiking, and being outdoors, but willing to trade that in for a day of netflix and intermittent naps.
Hawaii Contributor Account