Back-to-School Survival Kits: A Closer Look

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

Panties served up as brightly decorated cupcakes, chocolate coconut treats and coupons to complete any girls’ day out are just a few of the goodies included in the Back-to-School Survival Kits sent from Her Campus Nationals! Just in time for midterms, HCHI’s kits served as a much needed study break. Take a peek at what was inside!

Affinitas & Parfait

Affinitas sent over a box of cupcakes that contained four colors (including zebra print) of both hipster and low-rise thongs. 

Aeropostale

As part of Aeropostale’s new “Are you who you were a year ago?” campaign, we received a pink water bottle and stacks (on stacks on stacks)  of $10 gift cards.

Chipotle

Buy one get one free burrito cards from Chipotle?! Yes please.

Clue

Clue is an app that to helps keep track of your period and let you know when you are most likely to get pregnant. Something that will come in handy when you are trying to remember when your last period was.

European Wax Center

European Wax Center included $5 off coupons for exfoliating gel.

Garnier

Garnier gave us samples of two products: Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil. 

LUNA

Mini LUNA bars of the chocolate coconut variety are just the pick-me-up we need for the long hours of studying ahead of us this year. 

Nasty Gal

Nasty Gal clothing company sent cute special edition pins with phrases like “Nasty Gals do it better” printed in bold letters.

Tanda Zap

Tanda Zap sent over a pile of BOGO 50% off coupons for the Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment Device. 

Alaskan grown, this collegiette studies Communications, Sociology, and Japanese at the University of Hawai'i. She has a passion for music, a recently rekindled love of writing, and truly believes there is nothing better than the four B's: books, boys, booze, and the beach.