This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

Procrastination and endless Tik Tok scrolling are a terrible combination. I am 100% guilty of doing this all the time, and because of my bad decisions, I have come across Tik Tok Amazon gadgets that I would love to try one day. So to make me feel better about my scrolling habits, I compiled a list of Amazon gadgets that I genuinely found mind-blowing.

Cleaner Kit for Airpods, Screens, and More

This gadget is one that really blew my mind. I’ve always struggled with cleaning my Airpods and laptop, and when I came across this gadget, I immediately knew that it was one I have to purchase one day (spoiler alert: I indeed purchased this gadget). It’s a compact cleaning kit with a screen wiper and Airpod cleaner. I tested out this gadget, and it is definitely worth the buy. I was able to not only clean my Airpods but also my laptop keyboard and screen. It’s a great buy!

4-in-1 Vacuum That Can Pump Your Tires

This gadget is a wet and dry vacuum cleaner that also inflates tires. I was mind-blown. I clean the inside of my car once a month and have been going to a gas station that pays $5 for 5 minutes of vacuum time. I knew that if I bought this gadget, I’d be saving a lot of money and also would be saving my future self if my tire ever lost any air while on the road.

Car Seat Gap Filler

This one also made me think about how easy my life would be if I had it. It’s basically a little container that you can place in between the gaps in your car seats to refrain from struggling with grabbing your fallen items while driving or waiting for the red light. While driving, I always sit in a position where it’s bound for items to fall. Albeit, it is a comfortable position, but this does not help me when I drop items while on the road. Having a gap filler would not only make life easier but would also enable me to keep sitting in this position as I drive.

Projector Light That’s Probably Intended For Kids and Not College Students

I’ve always preferred to sleep with some kind of light on, as I admittedly am afraid of the dark (yes, I am a college student). When I came across this gadget, I knew that I had to drop a bag ASAP. I imagined myself sleeping in my Twin XL dorm bed and feeling warm because of the fake stars that would show up on my ceiling. I was sure to buy this for my dorm room this year, but I decided to stop spending money on a room that I’d leave in 10 months. 

If you’re a Tik Tok scroller like me, I’m sure you’ve seen these gadgets as well and have thought the same thing. Not to say that you should go on a shopping spree and give Amazon all your money, but you cannot deny that these gadgets are cool as heck.

Jessa Tadeo

Hawaii '24

Howzit! I'm Jessa, a self-proclaimed music enthusiast, born and raised on O'ahu. I'm in my third year majoring in Social Work and I love to go on way too many coffee runs.