This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

Do you remember the last time your nail broke and all you wanted was to have someone fix it? As college women, we are constantly on the go, and it can be difficult to get your beauty services to fit in with your class schedule. Have no fear, there are nail salons near campus!

If you don’t have a car, not a problem! For $12, you can get a basic manicure at Fantastic Nails right down East West Road. They offer simple services at a price that won’t break your bank. If you’re the type that can’t stand a chip and don’t mind taking a longer stroll, then try a soft gel manicure at Manoa Nails on Woodlawn Drive. 

For the ladies who have cars or don’t mind catching a bus or two, there are many other options. You can try A&A Nail Salon on Waialea Avenue. They offer basic services plus a range of acrylic colors for women that love having nail extensions. Top Nails, located on 12th Avenue offers excellent artwork like bows and bling; they are sure to satisfy your artistic itch. Be careful though, places that offer a lot of art options can put a mini dent in your wallet!

And for the nail enthusiasts out there addicted to having the latest trends despite the cost, try Salon Cherie or Naillabo on Kalakaua Avenue. These places are not cheap but the staff can design anything your mind can imagine and then some!

Next time you’re nails look like a hot mess, you know where to walk, bus or drive to! 

Hawaii Contributor Account