7 Things To Do Instead of Your Homework

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

Congratulations on making it to another semester! Now that school is back in session, it won’t take long before the struggle gets ~*reaLly*~ real. When times get tough we often find our selves looking for unproductive things to do instead of our homework. Of course, here at Her Campus Hawaii we encourage behavior that creates happiness and is fulfilling. Well collegiettes, look no further. Here’s a list of some things you can do while avoiding starting your very important school work. 

1. Plan your graduation trip

Graduation is bound to come sooner or later, it’s best to be prepared.

2. Clean your makeup brushes

It’s guarenteed you aren’t washing these as much as you should be-consider it a step toward a healthier lifestyle.

3.Plan your wedding on Pinterest

Our parents are always telling us to prepare for the future aren’t they? We never know when you’ll meet Prince Charming!

4. Watch some Youtube videos

There’s something so satisfying about watching real life people be productive while we’re just sitting there.

5. Start a Tinder

Swipe away, it’s more fun than you’d think. Think about it as an investment, you can use this to avoid many different kinds of important homework in the future.

6.Organize your closet

By color, by type, who cares!

7.Explore Her Campus

No matter what, we’re always here for you collegiette.

Shiina LoSciuto is a senior at the University of Hawaii at Manoa studying journalism and communications. She someday hopes to be a TV talk show host, as well as become BFFs with Taylor Swift. In her free time she is taking naps or obsessing over the show Scandal.