The 4 Best Online Bikini Boutiques

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

If you’re a typical wahine and collegiette, the beach is one of your favorite places to be! And in Hawai’i nei, you tend to find yourself wearing your swimsuit more often than your clothes. Put that extra holiday cash to good use and get yourself a new suit from one of these fabulous online boutiques to ring in the new year!

Pakaloha Bikinis

Maui’s Pakaloha Bikinis have a delightful selection of bottoms in a variety of fabulous colors. From full to minimal coverage, Pakaloha has something to flatter every bum and skin tone! 

Koki Tie Bottom- Pakaloha Bikinis

Kaikini

Handmade in Kauai, these ‘kinis are as colorful as the island. If your suit of choice is one with vibrant patterns, then shop Kaikini’s unique selection!

Blue Hawaiian “Ekolu” Three String Bikini Top – Kaikini

Pualani

With a shop right by Kaimana Beach Park here on Oahu, Pualani has classy and cute suits that never go out of style. 

Convertible Top- Pualani

Jolyn

The 2012 U.S. Olympics Swim Team didn’t choose Jolyn brand suits for nothing. These suits are perfect for any kind of activity in the water, whether it be competitive swimming or surfing. Each sporty style is designed for a trusting fit, and the polyester linings are sure to last a long time. 

Triangle Top & Brazilian Bottoms – Jolyn Clothing

Sammi Baum is a 21 year old journalist working to inspire the masses with her words. Baum is Taiwanese-German, a journalism major with an emphasis in English and Italian, a curvy women advocate, a gamer girl, and a low-key fashionista. Currently, she is a junior at the University of Hawaii.