Havertwins Episode 2: NIcole Sockett and Isabella Bertagna

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Haverford chapter.

HAVERTWIN [,/hav/ur/twin/] noun – a naturally occurring on-campus phenomenon when two unrelated haver-hotties act as indistinguishable counterpart.

Ever wave to your new friend across the dining center only to get a dirty look from some other girl that looks strikingly similar? But what are the odds at a school as small as Haverford? Havertwins are more abundant than you’d think… But have no fear the goal of this blog is to make their real identities known. This week’s Haverduo consists of sophomore Nicole Sockett and freshman Isabella Bertagna.

Misleading mannerisms: These girls have more than just a pretty face in common. Both are members of the Haverford Women’s Lacrosse Team, so the GIAC and Swan Field are arenas for disconcerting dilemmas. These ladies are also both riding solo, so try not to become bewildered by their resemblance when you see the duo dancing the night away with tons of haver-hotties in Gummere basement.

So how can you keep them straight?!…

Divulging dispositions: While both of these gorgeous gals play lacrosse, Bella can also be found on Walton Field in the fall as this two-sport athlete is also a member of the Haverhawks Women’s Soccer Team. If you find yourself loused up at a lacrosse game, jersey numbers serve as a dead give-away. Nicole sports #13 while Isabella rocks #17. Finally, while Sockett can frequently be spotted hanging around HCA with her lax-bro posse, Bella is more likely to be spotted up-campus near her base in Barclay.

Up to the challenge of deciphering this duo up close and personal? Head out to Swan Field for the first Women’s Lacrosse game next Wednesday (February 27th)!

Charlotte Bax is a Junior at Haverford College and is majoring in History with double-minors in French and Film. She is originally from Santa Monica, California, but has also lived in San Francisco and currently resides in London with her family. Charlotte enjoys cooking, watching movies, going to sports games in Philadelphia. In addition, she enjoys traveling, surfing with her dog Cassie, and skiing during the winter in Solitude, Utah. After college, Charlotte hopes to start her own line of women's sports apparel.