A Word from our Sponsors

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

The amazing staff at Her Campus Nationals sent our Harvard chapter some amazing goodies at the beginning of this year (that some of our lucky readers were fortunate enough to snag at our On Wednesdays We Wear Pink event) and we have now received rave reviews about some of upcoming new brands we found inside, like Neurosonic and Poppin!  We can’t wait to share! :)

Her Campus Survival Kit Contents!

1) Neurosonic Water:  This “coffee-esque” water has the same effects as our favorite caffeinated beverage minus the caffeine and plus an amazing fruity flavor and just a little bit of carbonation!  It takes kind of like red-orange pellegrino and keeps you focused long into the day or night. (Hint: these are sold at CVS, along with others in the Neuro line — like Neurobliss, Neurosleep, and so on… you’re going to want to check them all out!)

2) Luna Bars: S’mores??  Come on now.  Being healthy and full has never been so easy!  When you literally have a s’more in your back pocket (or Longchamp) those 10-2:30 class days feel like a breeze.

3) Poppin’:  Ever heard of this brand?  We bet not.  It’s a fabulous new, Legally Blonde style collection of school essentials.  In our survival kits, we had notebooks, orange gel pens, and adorable new picture frames that are currently sitting on our windowsills and adding color to our room.  We’re big fans.

4) Chipotle: Buy one get one free card.  Literally, the only thing we need to say is “thank you.”

Like what you see, readers?  Keep checking out our Facebook page for more giveaways coming soon!

Amanda is a member of the class of 2014 at Harvard from Connecticut, pursuing a degree in English with a secondary in Government and a citation in Spanish. When she is not planning her next trip, she can be found hidden in the back of a coffee shop working on her novel. Amanda is passionate about singing, theater, travel, and her family and is so excited to be working with Her Campus!
 Michelle is a senior at Harvard College hailing from Long Island, New York. She is pursuing a degree in Comparative Literature with a minor in English and special focus fields in sleep deprivation and procrastination. At any given moment, you are most likely to find her racking up points on her Starbucks Gold Card, writing by the Charles River, or stalking Boo's latest photo shoot. Michelle couldn't be more excited to be part of the Her Campus team and bring HC to life on Harvard's campus, and she would love to hear from you with any feedback!