On Wednesday, We Wore Pink

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

We were so excited to see so many Harvard collegiettes come out and get their pink on last week.  Thanks to our friends at Teen Vogue, Her Campus was able to reward our hard-working readers with some awesome free swag. We loved sharing goodies from top fashion, beauty, and hair care brands with you all, and have gotten a real kick out of seeing you rocking your Pantene, Paul Frank, Secret, Big Star, and Jimmy Choo samples (among oodles of others!) around the Yard, and hope you all had a great time hanging out with us too!

Check out some cute photos from the event on our Facebook page (and make sure to “Like” us if you haven’t already)!

Michelle is a senior at Harvard College hailing from Long Island, New York. She is pursuing a degree in Comparative Literature with a minor in English and special focus fields in sleep deprivation and procrastination. At any given moment, you are most likely to find her racking up points on her Starbucks Gold Card, writing by the Charles River, or stalking Boo's latest photo shoot. Michelle couldn't be more excited to be part of the Her Campus team and bring HC to life on Harvard's campus, and she would love to hear from you with any feedback!  
Amanda is a member of the class of 2014 at Harvard from Connecticut, pursuing a degree in English with a secondary in Government and a citation in Spanish. When she is not planning her next trip, she can be found hidden in the back of a coffee shop working on her novel. Amanda is passionate about singing, theater, travel, and her family and is so excited to be working with Her Campus!