Sustainable Spring Style Hero?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Sustainable Spring Style Hero?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Reformation + Alyned Together
Style

Spring Outfits to Wear Around Your House this Quarantine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

Just because we are all practicing social distancing and staying home this spring doesn’t mean we can’t look good doing it! Whether you are dressing to impress your Zoom classmates or simply looking fresh for cereal in the morning, here are some looks this spring to wear around your house!

1. Print dresses!

Print dresses are so in right now! They are bold, chic, and a great way to make a statement!

Reformation

2. Florals

It’s spring, and you can’t have spring without florals! Floral skirts, dresses, and blouses are classic and timeless.

spring outfit in field
Photo by Amber Renae on Unsplash
floral dress
Photo by Ussama Azam on Unsplash
3. Flowing Skirts

Skirts are so comfortable and feminine, and spring is just the right weather to start showing a bit more skin!

girls in skirts
Photo by Photographe EVJF GREG on Unsplash

I am a senior at Harvard College studying Applied Mathematics with a specialization in Economics, and I am planning on getting a language citation in Spanish. I am currently a co-president and campus correspondent of Harvard's chapter of Her Campus! I am also a committee chair of a student organization that works with University Health Services called HealthPALs (Peer Advisors and Liaisons). Additionally, I am a member and co-director of service in OAASIS (Organization of Asian American Sisters in Service). Apart from that, I spend a lot of my time as a Learning Lab Undergraduate Fellow at the Harvard Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning. I am also the co-founder of a project at the Office of Diversity of Inclusion at Harvard. I am super passionate about math, health, and higher education! In my free time I love to work out, experiment with makeup and fashion, visit museums, and try new foods!