Places to Go for Thanksgiving Dinner in Boston

Even if you are staying on campus this weekend, there are still several ways to have a good Thanksgiving dinner with your friends. Here are a few places in Boston to check out for a range of budgets.

Casual - $50 and below

Boston Chops - 5pm-10pm - Boston, MA

This casual bistro in the South End offers a turkey dinner for $49 and their regular meat and seafood options. 

Abe and Louie’s - 11:30am-11pm - Boston, MA

For a more casual meal, check out Abe and Louie’s on Bolyston street and then go a street over for early Black Friday shopping. $49 per person.

Amelia’s - 1pm-6pm - Stoughton, MA

In addition to farm-to-table Italian food, Amelia’s offers a turkey dinner in their sophisticated setting.

Art Bar - 12pm-8pm - Cambridge, MA If you would rather have a traditional family-style meal, Art Bar serves a Thanksgiving feast for $50.

Nicer - $60 and above

The Fireplace - 11am-9pm - Brookline, MA

The Fireplace offers several Thanksgiving dishes as well as seafood and vegan options. Full dinner offered for around $60.

The Beat Brasserie - 11am-10pm - Cambridge, MA

This Harvard Square staple is also open for the occasion and is a great place to get drinks with a cool ambiance. Full dinner offered for around $60.

Grill 23 - 12pm-8pm - Boston, MA

Located in Back Bay, Grill 23 Restaurant and Bar offers a set menu for $75 in addition to their regular à la carte menu.

75 Chestnut - 11:30am-6:30pm - Boston, MA 75 Chestnut offers a 3-course meal for $65 at each of their three comfortable, contemporary-American style restaurants.