Hero?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Hero?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

Her Campus Harvard welcomed two new writers to our chapter this (very short) semester! We are so excited for you to meet of them. One of our newest members is Savannah Rae Richard! She is a sophmore at Harvard from Georgia, and she studies Integrative Biology. Read on to find out more about Savannah!

What is something you are passionate about?​

I am really passionate about skincare and cosmetics because I plan to become a dermatologist and create my own cosmetic brand. 

What are some things you are involved in on campus?

I am a dancer in Eleganza, and I plan to start working in a biology lab in April. 

What is the way to your heart? 

Things from etsy, dairy-free ice cream, and random acts of affection. 

What are some of your favorite books, songs, and movies? 

Favorite movies rn: Interstellar, Parasite / Favorite songs rn: Lie to Me by Steve Aoki, No Idea by Don Toliver, and anything Summer Walker / Favorite books rn: Wherever You Go There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn

This is just a few of my favorite vines. Let me know if y’all want more!!

harvard contributor
My name is Savannah Rae Richard, and I am a freshman from Georgia. Currently, I'm interested in studying Integrative Biology and going into medicine. I plan to go into Dermatology and also create my own cosmetic brand someday. I also love beauty, fashion, aesthetics, and most things that come in pink!
✰ Lupe ✰ Harvard Juior ✰ Insta: @inguadwetrust