Instant Noodles Every Foodie Should Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

As a broke college student, I love easy instant foods. My favorite instant food is ramen. I’m now in my fourth year of college so I’ve tried a good amount of instant noodles. Here is my list of yummy (and spicy) instant noodles that every self proclaimed foodie needs to try!

1. Samyang Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen (Spice Level Very High)

2. Samyang Carbo Ramen (Spice Level High)

3. Samyang Cheese Flavor Ramen (Spice Level High)

4. Shin Ramyun Noodle (Spice Level Medium)

5. Nongshim Kimchi Ramen (Spice Level Medium)

6. Nongshim Spicy Seafood Ramen (Spice Level Medium)

I am a senior at Harvard College studying Applied Mathematics with a specialization in Economics, and I am planning on getting a language citation in Spanish. I am currently a co-president and campus correspondent of Harvard's chapter of Her Campus! I am also a committee chair of a student organization that works with University Health Services called HealthPALs (Peer Advisors and Liaisons). Additionally, I am a member and co-director of service in OAASIS (Organization of Asian American Sisters in Service). Apart from that, I spend a lot of my time as a Learning Lab Undergraduate Fellow at the Harvard Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning. I am also the co-founder of a project at the Office of Diversity of Inclusion at Harvard. I am super passionate about math, health, and higher education! In my free time I love to work out, experiment with makeup and fashion, visit museums, and try new foods!