This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

https://www.skincarisma.com/ is an amazing site to use whenever you’re buying products for your skin. You can either copy and paste the ingredient list from the product website into the analyzer or search for the products on the site itself. Once it’s analyzed your product, it will show you if it contains any harsh or harmful ingredients such as sulfates or alcohols, the main benefits of this product such as anti-aging, and any ingredients related to a skin type. For example, one ingredient may go under dry skin in blue for its moisturizing properties, however, it might also go under-sensitive skin in red if it’s irritating.

Here’s what I saw!

The site also provides an EWG rating, which is basically a rating for a product based on its toxicity levels. If you scroll down further, you can look through the ingredient list to see details on specific ingredients.

Here’s mine!

My name is Savannah Rae Richard, and I am a freshman from Georgia. Currently, I'm interested in studying Integrative Biology and going into medicine. I plan to go into Dermatology and also create my own cosmetic brand someday. I also love beauty, fashion, aesthetics, and most things that come in pink!
✰ Lupe ✰ Harvard Juior ✰ Insta: @inguadwetrust