H&M x Her Campus: The Harvard Divided Collection

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

This past Thursday, H&M launched the Harvard Divided Collection, a line of Harvard gear that is really cute and really affordable. HC Harvard had the amazing opportunity to attend the launch party as VIP guests to shop around and take cute pics with the co-founders of Her Campus themselves! Our newest CC was so excited to be meeting the Harvard alums who started the organization that has swept her off her feet. The goodie bags and the good conversations were only the icing on the cake at this sweet event. And oh, did I forget to mention the FREE MONOGRAMMING?!

Needless to say, everyone who swung by had an amazing time repping the Harvard swag and excitedly talking about their plans for the new semester. It was so great to see not only Her Campus members browsing but also other students who had never been involved before! I’d say that the hit of the night was definitely this sweatshirt, popularly monogrammed on the back and sported on top of collared shirt or over dresses.

Do you want to know the best part about the Harvard Divided line? It’s perfect for “The Game” happening on November 19 at Harvard. The collection is even in over 50 stores nationwide so if you can’t make it to the game but still want to dress the part, head over to a store that carries this fabulous line and treat yourself to some Harvard swag.

Vanessa is a sophomore at Harvard studying Human Developmental and Regnerative Biology with a secondary in Global Health and Health Policy. She is originally from South Texas and is very involved with the Latinx community at Harvard as well as Harvard's Science Club for Girls. When not in a lab or working as a tour guide, Vanessa likes to spend her free time in thrift stores or playing Pokemon Go shamelessly.