This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

Last weekend, the 51st annual Head of the Charles Regatta brought a little extra excitement—and a whole lot of cuties—to Cambridge. While pretty much every member of a men’s crew team is swoon-worthy, we at HC Harvard are little impartial towards the boys of HUBC. Let us introduce you to one you definitely noticed during the event, Donovan Keene!

Year: 2018

House: Leverett

Concentration: Government

Hometown: Sarasota, Florida

Describe yourself in three words. Thoughtful, chivalrous, goofy.

Favorite meal in Harvard Square: Insomnia Cookies

One thing you can’t live without: Insomnia Cookies

What are you involved with on campus?

I row crew. I also write for HPR and Change-Magazine and am really involved with Relay For Life. I may or may not occasionally embarrass myself on the IM soccer field.

What do you enjoy most about rowing for HUBC? Do you have any specific goals for this year?

Rowing at Harvard has been the best because the team is composed of the most genuine and hardworking guys I know. And admittedly, they’re a fun bunch, especially the Australians. #upthelads Although I always want to improve myself, [we chant] the main goal every Saturday practice: “BEAT YALE!”

Describe your ideal date (and the person you’d like to take with you)!

My ideal date would be getting take-out and hot chocolate in the winter, playing in the snow together, and then Christmas movie and chill, along with some binge eating in bed.

I’d want someone kind, spontaneous, and that makes me smile and laugh.

As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? What do you actually want to do now?

I used to want to be a marine biologist and train killer whales. Now that I’ve seen Blackfish and have been to college though, I just want to be a kid again—it’s less weird to drink juice boxes when you’re a kid.

What is your best accomplishment?

Besides being admitted to study and row at Harvard, I’d say being a great brother is my best accomplishment. I always try to be a role model for my nine-year-old sister and treat women as I’d want someone to treat her and will support her no matter what. That’s better than any award or medal.

I’m a Campus Cutie because….

I can serenade you with most, if not all, of Disney Sing It: Family Hits. I’ll show you “A Whole New World,” ladies. ;)

Also, I don’t skip bicep day.

What’s on your Harvard bucket list? I’ve got to finish my three Harvard traditions, jump off the Weeks Bridge and, of course, win the highly coveted Tasty Burger Challenge.

harvard contributor